This release brings us a small step closer to releasing a groups feature where you can get coaching and advice from top experts. If you want early access, look for Groups from the cog on the upper right of your Me screen.
- The 4-Hour Body with Tim Ferriss
- Sea Change with Zen Habits
- Month of Mindfulness with Greatist.com
- Metabolism Recalibration with Darya Rose
- Rapid Results with Jairek Robbins
- Reach Your Investing Goals with @betterment
- Become More Charitable with JustGive.org
- Smart Passive Income with Pat Flynn
- Early to Rise with Andry Traub
- First Time Parent Tips with @rookiemoms.
The first is just to cover every single training plan, diet, self-improvement book, and productivity method with a group so that the advice can be represented in the Lift way: small, daily, actionable steps.
There was a moment in the early Lift development where we switched from a fully artificial game-like support system toward the organic social system we have now. Our big realization was that you would be more successful if we acted as facilitators for support.
This groups feature continues that trend. In our normal, incremental fashion, we’re giving you access to each piece as soon as it’s ready. But it’s probably two more releases away from feeling like a complete feature.
Tangential tip: some of my Lift teammates started talking to me about Lift BINGO, which is probably a term coined by someone in the community. It references getting all of your habits for the day done. I’d been someone who carried a lot of habits on my screen (14) and did each intermittently. Recently, I’ve stripped down my list to just daily habits and I’m enjoying the challenge of hitting BINGO each day.