- This is a 21-day course that will teach you to build stronger relationships by tapping into your natural strengths as an introvert. For the next 24 hours you can join the course for $9.99 (afterward the price is $29.99).
- Your coach Tyler Tervooren will show you how to perfect the art of conversation to build relationships that become lasting friendships, career building opportunities, and business contacts. Tyler is the founder of Riskology.co, where he teaches risk-taking, human psychology, and the principles behind success.
How I Overcame Introversion
I’m excited today to share a 21-day action-oriented course to help you build that skill. And of course, I love introducing smart coaches. Through Tyler’s work at Riskology, he has become an expert at training the psychology of smart risk taking. That’s exactly what building relationships comes down to: taking a series of smart risks.
Tony, Founder of Coach.me
Here’s how Tyler describes his coaching and how he’ll help you break out of your shell to build connections for a more fulfilled, successful career and life:
“I have some networking advice for you: Don’t do it. At least not the way you’ve been told.
As an introvert, I spent most of my life trying to figure out why building and maintaining connections was so hard. My process looked like this:
- Read generic networking article
- Practice techniques
- Come home feeling like a sleazeball and wanting to give up.
- Repeat steps 1-3.
I was desperate to get better at building connections, but none of the advice I could find worked. I spent a long time thinking there was something wrong with me. That I just wasn’t meant to be a “people person.”
Years later after learning about introversion and the science of personality I realized it wasn’t me. It wasn’t my fault I wasn’t getting results. It was because I was following advice that was never going to work for me.
There’s no lack of advice explaining “how to network” (a quick Google search returns 1.8 billion results!)—how to rack up piles of new connections and collect business cards like they’re going out of style. Gross.
That’s not what I wanted. And if you’re an introvert like me, it’s not what you want, either. What you and I want is a simple system we can follow that will help us build better connections, not more of them.
I spent years putting my system together, and today I’m tremendously proud of the people who surround me, prop me up, and help me be my very best self. Any success I’ve had in life or at work, I owe to them. But it took me years to build that.
What if you could take those years of work I did and boil them down to a few steps? Would your life be better if you knew exactly how to start (or end) a conversation with anyone? Would your career improve if you knew how to turn your co-workers and potential business partners into deep, life-long connections? Take this course and then you tell me.”
Join Tyler’s course today to start building better relationships. It’s $9.99 for the next 24 hours ($29.99 normally).
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Start an engaging conversation with anyone, even if you don’t know them.
- Build an introvert-friendly social calendar to foster relationships and avoid social burnout.
- Pick the best events to attend that will lead to deep connections.
- Rock a social event without exhausting yourself.
- Make a lasting impression on anyone in your very first meeting.
- Follow up consistently with people you meet to guarantee a valuable, new relationship.
- Schedule a face-to-face meeting with a busy person, even if they don’t know you.
By the end of this course, you will have a:
- Script for writing emails to important and busy people that will get their attention even if they don’t know you.
- Detailed script for starting engaging conversations with strangers that will leave a lasting impression; you’ll never be stuck wondering, “What do I say next?”
- Smart checklist to judge the quality of a social event so you never waste your time.
- Calendar for following up with new contacts so you can strengthen relationships over time.
- Strategy for arranging face-to-face meetings with busy people who can help you make great strides in your career.
- Checklist for throwing an awesome event that will make you a valuable connector for your friends and colleagues.
- Personalized social calendar that will keep you sane
- Elevator pitch to elegantly answer anyone who asks, ‘So, what do you do?'”