- This is a 20 day guided meditation that will teach any person to meditate through incremental improvement (the audio sessions get one minute longer each day).
- For the next 24 hours you can join the course for $9.99 with the promo code MEDITATE20 (afterward the price is $29.99).
- Jeena Cho is the author (and voice) of the course. She’s a successful lawyer and author of The Anxious Lawyer, an upcoming book about meditation for the American Bar Association. She built her expertise in meditation through retreats and classes at the Himalayan Institute, Spirit Rock, Insight Retreat Center, San Francisco Zen Center, and Stanford.
- She calls her meditation, “A Mindful Pause,” and here’s how it works: You’ll spend 20 days developing a meditation habit. You start day 1 with just 1 minute of meditation. Each day, the meditation will increase by 1 minute so on day 20, you’ll meditate for 20 minutes! This is a great program for both beginners and experienced meditators who want to make meditation a daily habit.
Of course, if you know anything about me, I’m a huge fan of meditation as the keystone practice for building mental strength. Everything I do depends on my meditation habit and this is the best course I’ve found to teach meditation to other people.
The mistake you make when you meditate
It took me 3 years to build a daily meditation practice. I struggled. I kept starting, stopping, then trying again. That’s because I made a huge mistake when I first started.
It’s the most common mistake that people make when they learn to meditate.
You know what my big mistake was?
I tried to meditate for too many minutes.
The most successful meditators on Coach.me start with just 2-5 minutes of meditation every day. That’s it. Some people increase the length of their meditations over time. Others stick to 2-5 minutes a day.
But when they commit to meditate for just a short period of time, they keep meditating and turn it into a habit (we did our own research that backs this up).
The benefits of meditation come from consistent practice.
So your optimal strategy for building a meditation practice is to start with super short sessions.
This is why I’m excited to share Jeena’s meditation program with you today. She’s a successful lawyer who now teaches meditation to lawyers and other high-stress professionals to help them increase their focus, productivity, and reduce stress.
Jeena knows that the secret to success is to start small, so she’s designed the program so you build your meditation practice gradually by one minute each day.
Here’s how you get started:
- STEP 1: Join the course and enter promo code MEDITATE20 to get the course for $9.99. The promo code expires in 24 hours ($29.99 after that). You’ll have permanent access and can take the course at your leisure.Make sure to enter the promo code before entering your credit card information.
- STEP 2: Listen to the guided meditation each day. Share your progress with Jeena and the Coach.me community by leaving a note with your check-in. Ask questions in the Q&A area of the program page.
You’ll have access to the course for as long as you like and can listen to the guided meditations at your own pace. But I’d definitely recommend starting immediately and doing them daily. That way you’ll be on the same wavelength as everyone else reading this email (and I do expect this to be a popular course).
Start small and you will succeed,
– Tony, CEO / founder of Coach.me