We’re kicking off monthly challenges on Lift starting with Meditation on March 4th.
Read Lift’s How to Meditate guide for more tips and free guided meditations.
Let’s face it: there are too many habits to try, interesting people to get to know, and too much habit data to investigate on Lift. A monthly challenge is a fun way to solve that.
Here’s how to take part in the March Meditation challenge:
2. Sign up for email updates here: http://bit.ly/meditatechallengelift
How the Challenge Works
Think of the monthly challenges as personal challenges for self-improvement, not competitions to win. Our goal will be to make it easier for you to build the featured habit.
- We’ll investigate the Lift data and publish trends that might be helpful to know, like what day of the week you’ll find it hardest to check-in (Lifters are least likely to meditate on Saturdays).
- Throughout the month, we’ll celebrate your success by sharing your stories with the community.
- We’ll collect the best tips and resources on how to build the habit and share those with you via the blog and Twitter.
Here’s what we’ve posted so far:
- Research on Meditation: how it’s actually an easy habit, how many minutes people meditate when they start & what apps Lifters use.
- Tips for Beginners from Lifter Jason Shen
Image: © CC RelaxingMusic on Flickr