Our first group of coaches were recruited from successful Coach.me users. John Keizer was one of those people and is now also one of our most successful coaches. John tells it best: “I was so happy ..
Below are our two most popular courses from January and the two coaches who had the the most successful clients. To celebrate them, we’re giving a special offer:
- For the next 24 hours the course..
Paul Robinett is an American vlogger, inventor, entrepreneur, and coach. Robinett’s YouTube channel has over 38,000 subscribers. A serial dreamer who has achieved incredible success in a broad range..
- Procrastination is largely driven by subconscious emotion. If you can identify what’s triggering your procrastination, you can implement strategies and tools to kill stop procrastinating.
- Jeff ..
- Avoiding alcohol can immediately boost your physical and mental performance. Take our challenge, No Alcohol for 30 days, to save money, improve your relationships, get more done, ..
- This is a 20 day guided meditation that will teach any person to meditate through incremental improvement (the audio sessions get one minute longer each day).
- For the next 24 ho..
Coach of the Day Summary
I want to give you a strength training routine to make you stronger and more powerful, no matter your sport.
Dai Manuel is our featured coach today. He’s a Cro..
Carol Whitaker is a holistic lifestyle fitness coach, motivational spaker and author of the book Ridiculously Happy! The Secret to Manifesting the Life and Body of Your Dreams. She helps clients har..
- This is a 28-day course on learning to be confident in business and in life. For the next 24 hours you can join the course for $9.99 with the promo code SAMCON (afterward the price is $29..
Clutter is distracting. The mess around your home, desk, and on your computer screen kills your focus (it’s scientifically proven). Physical clutter competes for your visual attention along with wha..