In this episode with Rob Hatch, we talked about the following:
- The biggest challenge for leaders today is time.
- Time to reflect on your work.
- Find time outside the demand.
- Don’t be an open-door leader.
- Take a pause and reflect.
- How to give full attention to your children.
- How management by walking around has a negative effect on the focus of your team.
- No is a good answer in relation to time.
- Put succes in your way.
- Make it a habit.
- The focus block, writing down three goals the night before and the empty sheet of paper.
- Start with the important stuff in the morning.
- Last night person, and tomorrow person.
- Clarity and control come from the night before.
- Building frameworks for successful interactions.
- Using a check-in in a meeting.
- How to help leaders to make better decisions.
- Make decisions confidently.
- Improve the decisions process with the decision book.
- Start with what goes will and build off that.
- Decision fatigue.
Rob Hatch is an author and sought-after coach for business owners and executives. He brings a unique blend of knowledge and background in the field of Human Development with his experience as a successful business leader and coach. He has written a weekly newsletter for over a decade which is read by tens of thousands of individuals all over the world.
As a coach Rob works primarily with business leaders and teams, guiding them through critical transitions in their organization.
He’s the author of the international best-selling book, “Attention! The power of simple decisions in a distracted world”
You can find Rob Hatch here:
Books by Rob
- Attention! The power of simple decisions in a distracted world (2020)
- Success frames (Dec 2023)