In this episode with Shari, we talked about:
- Shari doesn’t like the status quo
- Een internships last only for three months and you learn a lot
- Fellowships are also a great way to get experience with mentors
- Do informational interviews with people that work at the company.
- Think holistic where you want to be, not just the money.
- Figure out the hours you are expected to work to learn if it is in line with your life.
- Working three jobs to keep the job that she loved.
- Learn the skills, so you can get paid what your skills are worth.
- Have enough energy to explore what resonates with your soul.
- Apply for unconventional jobs
- Bridging the gap between what you have done to what you are going to do next.
- Soulful adulting is a holistic way of looking at personal and career development.
- More opportunities and use the skills to help other people.
- Soulful adulting is about living a life that resonates with your soul on a heart, mind, and strength level. It is about being able to harmonize personal, professional, and spiritual aspect that aligns with your core values and your authentic self.
- Soulful strategies for personal and professional growth.
The two videos that we mentioned:
Shari Walker on Soulful Adulting. Helping You To Find The Spark To Inspire Your Soul.
You can find Shari here: