In this episode with Andrea Caprio, we talked about:
- How she got into the world of healthy eating,
- In the US 60-70% of the people are overweight and 30-40% are obese.
- The important habits to change what you are eating and eating less sugar.
- Why she is against restriction.
- How tiny habits help to start eating healthier.
- How she uses chat-based coaching in her programs.
- Achieving lasting weight loss.
- A difference between what they need and what they want.
- The parts of your life that are important for your health.
- The wheel of life
Andrea is an expert in emotional eating and a master transformational nutrition coach, developed her Food Freedom Formula to help busy people struggling with cravings and emotional eating implement healthy habits and lose weight without dramatic changes to their diets or workouts.
Andrea’s mission is to help others break free from self-sabotage, heal their relationship with food and figure out how they want to live life on their own terms.
You can find Adrea Caprio here: