In this episode with Taylor Tracy, we talked about:
- Taylor was using coach.me for tracking her sobriety.
- “I am not their parent.”
- The success that the first clients are still sober.
- The connection and support from other coaches.
- Next step for her coaching.
- Why did she choose the mindfulness route instead of AA.
- If you don’t like your relationship with alcohol, you can do something about it.
- There is a healing process, the stuff that happens when the alcohol is not in the way.
- Combining the full-time job and the coaching on a professional website like LinkedIn.
- A lot of people don’t think about not drinking.
- With her transparency, she takes people along on the journey.
Taylor has been sober since September 2013 and couldn’t have done it without mindfulness. Whether you want to get sober or sort through your hectic life, I’ll help you mindfully achieve your goals.
You will achieve mindful clarity in your life.
She will also share her insights on being a coach on something you’re out of practice yourself and the weird shift of that.
You can find Taylor Tracy here: